By using the site, you implicitly agree to the terms and conditions shown on this page. These terms may change from time to time, so be sure to visit the page repeatedly.
Immediately after submitting the application to register for membership on the site, you are required to disclose specific information and choose a secret user name and password to be used when entering the site. When you activate your account, you will be considered a member of the site and thus you have agreed to:
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and confidential password. By doing so, you agree to inform the online store immediately of any unauthorized use of your login or account or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. The online store will not be responsible in any way for any loss that may happen to you, directly or indirectly, morally or financially as a result of revealing the username or password information.
3. By registering as a membership to the online site, you are considered the exclusive and sole responsible for any direct or indirect losses that may be caused to the Joury online store as a result of any illegal or authorized use of your account by you or by any other person who obtained the keys to access your account on the site, whether it was authorized From you or without authorization.
4. You agree to provide true, correct, updated and complete information about yourself as required in the registration form for the online store.
5. In case of exchange or return, you must contact Joury online directly
6. Joury online store is committed to treating your personal information and your contact addresses with strict confidentiality.
7. You will be obligated to keep the registration data and always update it to keep it true, correct, current and complete, and if you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, not current, incomplete, or contrary to what is stated in the terms and conditions agreement, then the online store has the full right to Stopping, limiting or canceling your membership and your account on the site, without damaging the rights of the other online store and its legitimate means of recovering its rights.
8. Goury online store has the absolute will, and at any time, to conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and ask you to disclose additional information or documents of whatever size to prove your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
9. In the event that the applicant for registration represents a commercial establishment, you must provide all the required information and documents that include your commercial license, other documents for the institution and / or documents that show the responsibility of anyone acting on your behalf.
10. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above, the management of the Joury online store has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and block you from the site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unverified and unverified accounts, operations or accounts that have been inactive for a long period of time.
Amendment to terms and conditions:
1. You know and agree that the online store will make any amendment to the terms and conditions agreement, according to which your obligations will double or your rights diminish according to any amendments that may be made to the terms and conditions agreement without the need to inform you.
2. You agree that the Joury Online store has, in its absolute power and without liability, to make fundamental or subsidiary amendments to this agreement without requiring additional approval from your side, at any time and with immediate effect, without being obligated to inform you, and you can always know the modifications via Back to this page.
3. You agree that the online store is a technical website on the Internet that allows buyers registered on the site to purchase goods from stores on the site.
4. Membership on the site is free.
5. You may be charged additional fees or amounts for shipping the products, and the site is obligated to inform you about it before purchasing
6. The site has the right to make adjustments to the fees for shipping and delivery operations as it deems appropriate, and any amendment will be announced through correspondence with you on your e-mail or on the site, and the amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether they are on fees or details of shipping services, and you must abide by them according to their terms when they are done Advertise it.
7. All fees are calculated in dollars or shekels. You must pay all fees due on your operations on the site in addition to any other expenses added by the Joury online store, provided that payment is made by the approved means for that.
8. In the event that you do not pay the fees or expenses calculated on your operations on the site and the period exceeds 3 working days, then the online store without any legal liability reserves the right to cancel your purchase order.
Payment for purchases:
1. The payment system in the Joury online store can be done entirely online through the payment options available on the Joury online store, which is the payment system for payment and payment by credit cards or through any payment method provided by the Joury online store from time to time.
2. Joury online store has all the powers to choose the offered product and the appropriate price for each product as the site deems appropriate.
3. The role of the online store ends as soon as you receive your purchases. In the event of an exchange or return, you must address the store directly.
Your personal information:
2. You are the only one responsible for the information that you send or publish, and the role of the online store is limited to allowing you to display this information on the site’s pages and through its advertising channels.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
You will comply with all applicable local and international laws in this regard, as well as the terms and conditions in force regarding the use of the site.
The online store is keen on the rights of buyers, and aims to help buyers to ensure receipt of their purchases.
1. In the event that the buyer purchases goods using one of the payment methods available on the Gori online store, and has not received his goods or has received goods that differ from the specifications mentioned on the offer page, then the buyer must write to us. And the store will take necessary measures to compensate or replace the product for the buyer.
2. The buyer should review his purchases before receipt to ensure that they are correct and identical to what was purchased. After the buyer receives the goods, the online store cannot take any action, and the buyer must deal directly with the merchant.
Confidentiality of data:
1. Joury online store takes measures (tangible, organizational, and technological) to protect against unauthorized access to your personal identity information and storing it. Knowing that the Internet is not a secure medium,
2. Joury Online has no control over the actions of any third party, such as other Internet pages linked to this site, or third parties claiming to represent you and others.
3. You know and agree that the Joury Online store may use your information that you provided to it, in order to provide services to you in the Joury Online store, and to send marketing messages to you, and that the privacy statement on this site controls the collection, processing, use and transfer of your personal identity information.
Revocation of the terms and conditions agreement:
The online store, according to the terms and conditions agreement and according to the law, may resort to a temporary or permanent suspension or withdrawal and cancellation of your membership and / or limiting or canceling your access to the site without prejudice to its other rights and its legitimate means to recover your rights in the event:
1. If you violate the terms and conditions agreement.
2. If the online store is not able to verify the validity of any of your information provided to it.
3. If the Joury Online store decides that your activities may cause you or other users and the Joury Online store to have legal problems.
4. Joury online store may resort “according to its evaluation” to re-activity of the suspended users, as the user who stopped his activity permanently or withdrew his membership, may not be able to register or try to register in the online store or use the site in any way, whatever the circumstances, Until he is allowed to resume his activities in the online store. Nevertheless, if you violate this agreement of terms and conditions, the store reserves the right to recover any amounts owed to the site on you, and any losses and damages caused to the online store, and it has the right to take legal measures and / or resort to the Palestinian courts to file a criminal or commercial case against you as per The online store deems appropriate.
5. Your or others’ violation of this agreement does not obligate the online store to waive its right to take appropriate measures for such an act and for other similar acts of violation. Joury online store does not guarantee that it will take action against all violations of the terms and conditions agreement.
1. You are obligated on your part to complete the purchase of the goods you have purchased and pay for it through the payment methods that the store provides to its users.
2. The store has the right to refuse or cancel the purchases, whether or not the payment was made, according to what the administration deems appropriate.
3. The site is not obligated to provide any product if the payment is not completed or if there is a problem with the payment method
4. You agree not to make false purchases on the site, nor by using a false name or any fake personal information, or using a credit card for others without an authorization to purchase, as the Joury Online store has the right to take appropriate legal measures to prosecute all who carry out fraudulent operations from this type.
Our store encourages all members of the site to provide suggestions or feedback (feed back), and it will be presented on the site at any location determined by the site management.
Cancellation of access and / or membership:
Without prejudice to its other rights and its legitimate means to recover its rights, the online store can stop or cancel your membership and / or your access to the website at any time without warning and for any reason, and without limitation, and it can also cancel this terms and conditions agreement.
Joury Online provides the goods as they are from the supplier, and as they are available, without being approved and without guaranteeing them inwardly or outwardly, or suitability for use, quality, safety and authenticity, as the Joury Online store does not guarantee its accuracy, strength and perfection. These points are subject to the terms and conditions of the suppliers of the products.
Defining the responsibilities:
As permitted by law, our store, its employees, directors, agents, subsidiaries and suppliers will not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss or malfunctions arising from your use of the site. If you are not satisfied with the site or any of its contents, the solution is by not continuing to use it. Moreover, you agree that any unauthorized use of the site and its services, due to your negligence, will cause harm to the online store, and accordingly, the site will have to resort to the terms and conditions.
You agree to your safe use of the online store, while preserving the security of its directors, employees, agents, and suppliers, and protecting them from any damage that may be caused to them as a result of claims, losses, breakdowns, costs and expenses that occur due to your violation of the terms and conditions agreement or your breach of any law, amendments or infringement of the rights of third parties.
Relationship and notices:
None of the terms of the terms and conditions agreement includes an indication of a partnership between you and the Joury online store. You do not have the authority to bind the Goury online store in any way, and any notices that you want to send to the Goury online store, you must send them by e-mail, provided that the online store responds to the email. You know and agree that any notices sent to you from the Joury Online store will be announced on the website or by the e-mail you provided to us during the registration process.
Transfer of rights and obligations:
You here grant the Joury Online store the right to transfer part or all of its rights, benefits, obligations, and responsibilities, to other parties you work with, without the need to refer to you, according to the terms and conditions agreement. .
Joury Online reserves the right to report any activity if it suspects that it violates any of the applicable laws, to the relevant law enforcement officials, regulatory authorities, or others. And in order to cooperate with government requests to protect Joury Online and its customers, or to ensure the integrity of the functioning of Joury Online and its systems, it is permissible to access and disclose any information it deems necessary or appropriate,
If any paragraph contained in this terms and conditions agreement is invalid or canceled, or for any reason it is no longer in force, then such paragraph does not nullify the validity of the remaining paragraphs contained in the agreement. This agreement (which is amended from time to time according to its terms) sets out all the outlines of understanding and agreement between you and the Joury Online store, taking into account the following:
– Any person who is not a party to this agreement has no right to impose any terms or conditions in it.
– If the terms and conditions agreement is translated into any other language, whether on the site or in other ways, the Arabic text for it will prevail.
Governing Law and Legislation:
This agreement of terms and conditions is governed and drafted according to the governing Palestine law, and it is fully and completely subject to the legislation in force in the courts of Palestine. This paragraph provides an alternative that can be resorted to in the event that this terms and conditions agreement expires or is canceled for any reason.